Monday, September 01, 2008

Midori and ICG2

^^
Midori, has arrived at Japan now.
This is one of the photo we have together with my ICG2 friends.

Hope, someday we can travel around together. hehehe...

I think i will learn Japanese a bit then...hahaha.
Back then, when i was in Indonesia, my friend did ask me to go with them into Japanese Language Course at the Japan Embassy. But, since i was too busy *playing around, haha*, then, i never make it.

Hahaha.....

Then now, i have midori and handra that can teach me. Would u guys teach me? :D

enjoy the pic and gbu always,
ruth



2 comments:

  1. waaaaa enaknya bisa makan bareng ama anak2 cell group :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. huehehehe...kegiatan rutin setelah pulang service...hahaha...
    ayo main2 kesini..dah ada 2 anak jpcc di cellgroupku..haha...

    yang satu, namanya tulus, sempet pelayanan keyboard me kalo ga salah :D

    ReplyDelete

feel free to have a say ^^