Monday, November 09, 2009

my birthday gift

Dear Lord,


I am really blessed for whatever You have done thru the people around me..
I am grateful for the verse You've given to me via Genjek.


John 14:14
Indonesian: "Jika kamu meminta sesuatu kepada-Ku dalam nama-Ku, Aku akan melakukannya."
Amplified: "[Yes] I will grant [I Myself will do for you] whatever you shall ask in My Name [as presenting all that I AM].


Maybe, for the Amplified version, it would be clearer if we include the previous verses (verse 12 and 13).
"I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, if anyone steadfastly believes in Me, he himself be able to do the things that I do; and he will do even greater things than these, because I go to the Father.
And I will do [I Myself will grant] whatever you ask in My Name [as presenting all that I AM], so that the Father may be glorified and extolled in (through) the Son [Exod 3:14]"


And AMEN. You show me that You have granted whatever I have asked, whether its only 5 seconds before or years before. As long as i believe in You, You will give me the power and You Yourself will strengthened me, empowered me to be a blessing , thus Father may be glorified and extolled in (through) my life as well.


I am spechless Lord Jesus.


Thank You for Your blessings and visons for these 29-year journey in my life. And I know You won't stop here. Coz You have said, that You will not leave me as orphans (comfortless, desolate, bereaved, forlorn, helpless)  -- John 14:18.


More than that, You said that You Yourself will do for me. Who am I Lord that You give me LOVE abundantly thus I can only fall in my knees. Trembled by Your Love.



Anyway Lord, yesterday i heard lovely song, "Mengejar Hadir-Mu" by GMB (Giving My Best).  The song touched my heart so much. It will be my prayer from today onwards. Catch Your Presence in my life.

I will post the lyric of the song in the next post.


Once again Lord Jesus, thank you for EVERY SINGLE LITTLE THINGs that You have done in my life.
I love You so much Lord...

4 comments:

  1. hi, sophie...was yesterday ur bday? happy belated bday:)

    tambah dahsyat lagi buat Yesus y:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY!!!! hope all the best things happen in ur life...love Jesus more =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well...aku juga dapet ayat itu dari orang lain on my birthday too...senang kalo cesop juga fell blessed by the verse....He is the king of all kings...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @bee... hi bee...it was 7th Nov..:) thank you ya....km jg makin dahsyat dlm kegerakanNya.. ^-^ <3

    @jak..
    hehehe.. AMEN AMEN AMEN..tenkiu ^-^

    @genjek..hehehehe...pokoke tenkiu ya njeeekkk..
    hehehe..you are the best, bro!

    gbu all

    ReplyDelete

feel free to have a say ^^