Thursday, December 04, 2008

need u much

Oh , Lord Jesus

I need You so much.....
I don't know how to go through it
I surrender to You Lord

really

I have no wisdom
Please..gimme Your wisdom Lord

I do need You so much...
T_T

feel like i want to cry
but there's no tears drop

feel like i want to stop here
but i know i have to continue until it finished

feel like i want to run away
but i know i have to stay

feel like i want to go back to my old life
but i know i have to grow
i need to take a new step
having another faith leap

Jesus...
Thank You that you have sent so much angels to come to help me
^^

Please, strengthened me more
Please, teach me to trust You more
Please, teach me to be Your servant more
Please, teach me to be Your humble servant more


in the mids of online FORMS T_T
*somebody please help me*

gbu,
ruth

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:47 AM

    semangatttt ya c.....:)
    pasti bisa..pasti kuat....

    you are loved..loved by a lot of people
    including God and me :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amin Amin Amin


    tenkiu ya len...

    *hug*

    ReplyDelete

feel free to have a say ^^